Practice Leader at Ray & Berndtson
Views:1675 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Head - Organizational Effectiveness - Telecom (7-15 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to look for a Head Organization Effectiveness to be based in Mumbai.
In this challenging role, you will make an impact by helping organization meet its most urgent business demands and support organizational excellence in high stakes situations.
As an integral function you will primarily be engaged in managing and delivering organizational effectiveness services to our Organization. We seek a seasoned professional with a deep track record of achieving measurable results leading sustained transformation change in various industries.
Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum 7 - 15 years of relevant experience in a professional services preferred, and/or within an OE department delivering organizational advisory and cultural transformation related services.
- Extensive experience in advising leaders for large scale and enduring transformational organizational change required.
- Program development and experience training in key areas including Transformational Leadership, Strategy Facilitation, Culture Change, High Performance Teams, Employee Engagement, among other areas highly preferred.
- Experience working on complex work streams and projects.
- Track record of consistently delivering high-value work to meet client needs. Ability to meet expectations, set key milestones, and track progress.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate developmental experiences for senior leaders with involvement of mid and lower level leaders in organizations.
- Strong report writing skills required.
- Master's degree in, psychology or related field (e.g., HR) required with specialization.
- High energy style, flexible and adaptive, works well in a very fast paced environment.
- Understands client culture, political environment and stakeholder agendas.
- Capable of - flexing- between big picture strategy and detailed focus.
- Advanced written communication skills, self-directed with preparation of client ready document and presentation development.
- Articulately communicates information and adapts communication effectively to the audience. Delivers influential client communications with clarity and confidence.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Builds counseling relationships with clients and peers.
- Comfortable with client-facing opportunities.
- Candidates with OE experience only can be considered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.