Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:3760 Applications:945 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:885
Head - Organizational Development & Talent Management - Telecom/Infra/FMCG/IT (12-16 yrs)
Head - OD & Talent Management
- Be the architect of the company's talent management & development agenda for senior leadership.
- Focus on advising/coaching, succession planning, performance management, leadership engagement & retention, and delivering development solutions for leaders across functions.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of leadership and high-potential development programs, practices, and procedures across all business divisions.
- Build on the company's DNA and framework for talent development, envisioning and executing skills/ competency-based training programs and critical leader experiences.
- Work collaboratively with the HR team and senior business leaders to continue to evolve the roadmap for talent/leadership criteria, learning, development, and delivery across the organization, ensuring that all efforts align with the company's strategy for growth and transformation.
- Evaluate current organization structure against growth plans and upcoming trends / shifts in the industry - forward thinking approach to identify gaps, redundancy & capabilities required in the organization ('as-is' vs 'to-be').
- Function as a strategic thought leader to shape up the organization's ideology on the entire spectrum of leadership development, engagement & retention.
- Provide inspirational leadership by being an action-oriented and flexible problem solver who demonstrates fresh thinking, passion for the business and the brand.
- Identify and execute the training and skill development of employees (Training Needs Identification and Delivery)
- Design and execution of Employee Engagement process for organization