Head - Organization Development - Pharma (12-18 yrs)
Industry - Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The incumbent will be expected to drive the end-to-end talent management, organisation development, and learning and development function.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical global organisation with a strong presence in India.
They are looking for a seasoned OD leader to head the end to end L&OD for them.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the below:
- Design and strategize the overall talent philosophy of the organisation, covering both talent development and talent development and talent identification.
- Deploy the designation and grade-wise competency framework for the company
- Create a succession pipeline for all key leadership positions across the board, along with designing lucrative career paths for the same.
- Oversee the end-to-end talent development charter for the firm including owning the learning and development architecture for all grades
- Drive the diversity and inclusion agenda for the firm, whilst bolstering employee connect
The successful candidate should:
- Come with at least 12 years experience post MBA from a Tier 1 B-school
- Strong exposure in driving OD for the organisation is a must have
- Good exposure to talent management, organisation development, performance management, employee engagement, learning, and development functions
- Have been a part of senior stakeholder discussions
- Ability to think creatively, challenge the status-quo and drive change in the organisation.
Job Offer :
Opportunity to drive the design of talent management and organisation development initiatives.
Work in a high visibility role directly with the leadership.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Juhi Chandwani on +91 80 6826 6830.
Contact - Juhi Chandwani - +91 80 6826 6830
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.