Director at Executive Search Firm
Views:1655 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Organization Development - Logistics/Telecom/BFSI (15-20 yrs)
- Responsible to develop into a more diverse, relevant and agile organization.
- Designs strategies, plans and approaches, convening key stakeholders and champions, building broader organizational understanding and ownership, and continuously facilitating learning and opportunities to improve and adapt.
- Lead a team responsible for Talent Management, Learning & Development, Performance Management and Engagement, Diversity, Change Management, and Organizational Capability.
- Develop a range of organizational development activities and interventions to support structural and cultural change across the organization.
- Acts as liaison and advisor to the organization's leadership and facilitates initiatives across the organization.
- Lead and champion the leadership and management development provision to increase the capabilities of leaders and managers and drive innovation in line organization's attributes.
- Ensure that the Organizational Development Plan supports continuous improvement and that the design and delivery of organization and people development activities is relevant and responsive.
- Develop practical solutions to organizational and people development issues.
- Lead the work of enabling our organization to deliver through the development of new and enhanced capabilities by translating the business strategy into organization initiatives from both structural and people perspectives.
- Facilitate thought-leadership, frame emerging external trends, and identify implications for its organizational model.
Strategic Perspective :
- Drive capability development on individual, team & functional levels.
- Plans, develops, implements and administers development and training programs for company employees.
- Identifies and incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives and accomplishments.
- Directs the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Ensure appropriate evaluation of all organizational and people development activities to measure effectiveness and impact.
- Responsible for the delivery of the Organizational Development agenda with particular responsibility for Talent Management, Change management, Capability Development, and building a collaborative culture.
- Responsible for developing functional talent management strategies together with the HR BPs where we build quality, internal and external succession options for critical roles, leaders focused on the talent agenda, and visible career paths for our core functions.
- Facilitate HR processes for the senior leadership team (objective setting, calibration, talent reviews) in your capacity as OD Partner for the management team
- Consults with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters.
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
Role complexities :
- Influencing stakeholders and getting a buy-in for driving strategy and change initiatives.
- Implementing initiatives across the regions for employees at varied levels of understanding and accesses to systems
- Aligning strategic initiatives with the changing business needs.
- Measuring the impact and effectiveness of different programs and the trainings conducted.
Business Results :
- Strategies for special initiatives, formation, implementation & governance (Hi-Potential, Talent review, Diversity & Inclusion, Succession Planning, Learning & Development etc.)
Operational Excellence :
- Employee Learning strategies & plan
- Employee Engagement - Vibe, Rewards & Recognition, Engagement events & periodic communications
- Administration of performance management
- Implementation of systems & processes
Leadership Development :
- Team Effectiveness
- Individual development plan for team members
- Career development plan