Manager at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:471 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Operations - Sheet Metal & Tube Fitting Industry (15-25 yrs)
- Heading plant operations of sheet metal & Tube fitting.
- Added advantage of Die casting knowledge and hands on experience in machining products for at least 5-7 years.
- Experience in plant operations, Manufacturing and project management.
- Should have experience in handling complete facility development, project establishment, operations, entailing planning, department budgeting on consumables, capital spares, resource planning,.
- Good understanding of TS/ISO global standards, including PPAP, six sigma, lean and vendor rating.
- Overall exposure to costing and manufacturing process of castings, forgings, sheet metal, heat treatment, machined parts, gaskets and rubber items.
- Coordination with the marketing and manufacturing team.
- Provide oversight to interface between vendors and engineering/ quality team for component development process & quality and engineering standards.
- Direct, manage and execute production as per plan with overall responsibilities for maintenance and quality.
- Coordinate plant activities through planning with departments' managers to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Meet container plan in coordination with procurement, store & purchase for timely availability of RM and other resources.
- Manage employees, and be responsible for the performance management and effective utilization of man and machine within that plant.
- Regular interaction with Clients to understand and ascertain their requirements, for NPD, Quality and to secure order base.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering.
- 15+ years of progressive manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process/operations like Press Steel, Stamping, High volume production of tubular cutting, Die-casting, Zinc ElectroPlating, Paint shop, Tool Room, Assembly & packing with relevant ancillaries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to influence others and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.