Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:2294 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Head - Operations - Real Estate/Marketplace/FMCG/Banking (3-10 yrs)
Matrix is partnering with one of its portfolio company to build the Operations team in 3 key cities.
Designation: Operations Head (3 roles each for Delhi/Mumbai and Bangalore)
Reports to: National Sales Head
- Own and drive the entire company's operations that can enable growth and revenue objectives
- The incumbent would lead the entire operations efforts for the company along with Hiring, team building and leading the team. Establish the complete operations team, ensure KRAs of different teams are defined and streamline day to day operations in line with the business function's requirements
- Ensure project closures after Sales - The Candidate would need to work from Scratch, need to go to market, meet customers and help the team members close the operational activities after a deal is closed.
- Client management - Responsible for ensuring excellent service to the customers.
- Enabling Team with Resources: The Candidate would need to help the team with resources they need for achieving their targets - Ex- Databases, Local area contacts, Tie-ups with relevant people, organisations and organising events etc.
- Performance Management - making sure every team member achieves his target on a monthly basis, and he/she is following the sales process defined by the company.
- Team Management, Motivation and Aligning with the company values - The incumbent will be responsible to keep the team motivated, together and productive.
- Responsible for involving the business team inputs, all their feedback and requirement in our process/ service ecosystem
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (Process, Customer Service and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
What we are looking for?
- Candidates with strong operations background and experience in leading Pan India operations for a large, fast paced organization ideally from a technology focused company . Startup exposure will be an add on.
- Experience of working in the real estate industry, or dealing with real estate industry stakeholders for various engagement purpose would be a plus
- Played a key role in setting up and leading Pan India Operations including call center, backend operations, processes & systems, data & quality teams, training, services team etc.
- Handled a broad range of responsibilities including: process metrics improvements, regular activity analysis, problem investigation, and resolution pertaining to a team or process
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to quickly gain shared vision externally and internally in order to move things forward under extremely stringent deadlines
- Ability to innovate, strategize, creatively solve problems, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Extrovert and Entrepreneurial Orientation.
- Experience: 6- 10 Years of experience - Operations Processional
- Preferred Domain exposure: Real Estate/ Marketplace/ FMCG and Banking
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
- Surprisingly efficient: You get a lot done quickly, and can translate your skills into new processes that your team will follow.
- Leadership: You will rapidly grow into a company leader. You will build company culture and help shape our future.
- Location: Where the business needs you
- Work with the company's seed team to create one of the greatest companies in times to come.
- Opportunity to create impact
- Massive learning at scale / execution at scale
- Participate in value creation via our ESOP plan
- Non-hierarchical, flat and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun