Recruitment Consultant at Mindfield Resources
Views:847 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Operations - Oil Business (12-15 yrs)
Our Client: A conglomerate with diversified businesses across the GCC & North Africa is looking to hire a General Manager for their Oils business in Tunisia
- You would look at the overall performance of the manufacturing units and sales.
- A techno-commercial background would be great to have
- Developing and implementing strategies to fix the gaps, optimize the business, creating efficiencies and synergies you would be accountable for the P&L and seamless flow of the export sales which is key.
- The operational road map and identifying new opportunities to expand would lie with you.
- Working closely with the leadership teams in other geographies you would seek opportunities for expansion, acquisition of new customers, innovation for value-added products based on market needs, setting the KPIs for your direct reports you lead from the front.
- 12 - 15 Years of overall work experience with at least 5 years of experience in managing P&L in the food industry, having any kind of Oil manufacturing experience would be an added advantage.
- Techno-Commercial expertise in running a Food factory is a must.
- Incumbent should have a good exposure working with a multicultural team. Fluency or rudimentary knowledge of French is essential
Managing Expectations: At mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the - must-haves- to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be a delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship- ..mindfield- making a difference.