Cofounder at Quick Hire
Views:1011 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - Operations - Off Shore Business Process (12-20 yrs)
We are looking for a Head of Operations to oversee daily activities across functions such as Accounts and Finance, Human Resource and Merchandising.
Head of Operations responsibilities include designing policies, overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions. You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business and technology.
Ultimately, you'll ensure our operations run smoothly with the help of technology and that operations are productive.
- Formulate Operations strategy with others in the executive team
- Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Implement relevant technologies to enhance productivity at the off shore center
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection)
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization
- Manage contracts and relations partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain and IT
- Experience in driving technology solutions for a business process outsourcing /offshoring.
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.