Talent Acquisition at Third Sector Partners
Views:414 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Head - Operations - NGO (7-10 yrs)
Organization: SAGE FOUNDATION
Job Title: HEAD OPERATIONS
Reports to: CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
SAGE Foundation: The SAGE Foundation has the mission of providing job skills training and placement for underprivileged youth into entry-level white-collar jobs in India. These types of jobs tend to give these youth higher income levels than the regular blue-collar work they are offered, which helps to raise the economic position of their under-resourced families.
The SAGE Foundation incorporates an Al-driven EdTech platform to develop English Communications, Selling Skills, Problem Solving, Collaboration, Professionalism & Industry Knowledge in students within a 45-day period.
Over the last two years, SAGE Foundation has trained 7000+ low-income youth to get jobs in the BFSI Sector at average salaries between Rs. 2.40 Lakh to Rs. 3.00 Lakh per annum
Read more about SAGE Foundation's work at: https://thesagefoundation.org/
UnLtd India: India is booming, yet enormous social problems remain. There is a growing number of entrepreneurs across the country who wish to address an issue that they want to solve. However, they face many deterrents in their journey.
UnLtd India's Theory of Change is that the social entrepreneurs will sustain and scale if they get an enabling ecosystem in their early stages. This in turn will lead to a steady growth of the organisation and in the number of lives impacted.
- They support early-stage entrepreneurs (0-5 years)
- They support NGOs and social enterprises.
- They work across sectors.
- They personalise our Program to each entrepreneur and the problem they are addressing.
- Their support can last up to 4 years, and grows as the entrepreneur does.
Read more about UnLtd India's work at https://unltdindia.org/
Reason for the hire:
The operations of SAGE Foundation and UnLtd India has merged under the leadership of Dr. Akhil Shahani. The organization is expanding and growing. They seek to hire an experienced professional to serve as the Head Operations and work directly with the COO to ensure programmes are designed and delivered effectively and impactfully using technological platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop the program intervention and management of both the entities - SAGE Foundation and UnLtd India
- Lead the successful delivery and growth of all their core programmes
- Manage and strengthen their team
- Be a dynamic executor for the organization in Mumbai
Note: The roles and responsibilities outlined above are not meant to be an exhaustive list of tasks. The need for flexibility is required and the job holder is expected to carry out any other related duties that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- A University degree in Management, or a related field. Masters or Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years of work experience with at least 5 years in a supervisory capacity
- Business process improvement experience
- Experience of successful high impact program delivery
- Experience of successfully growing an organization or non-profit or a social enterprise or an enterprise that has multiple businesses/cost centers within an organization
- Experience or working in the skill development sector
Third Sector Partners is a pioneering cause-connected executive search firm and has been retained for this position.