Client Partner at Fynehand
Views:752 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Operations - NBFC (15-22 yrs)
- Having at least 15 (Fifteen) years of experience in banking or finance/Microfinance Institution/NBFC field involving development and social Enterprise in a senior management role in more than one discipline in operational and business unit management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills coupled with effective interpersonal skills to maximize the teamwork potential of individuals, groups, and departments.
- Building and managing a team of collections managers and meeting the collections targets.
- Check the quality of Loan files. Managing the NPA portfolio and the cost of collections, Responsible for recovery of over dues from the delinquent pool
- Responsible for processing loan applications and facilitating the closing of loans by interacting with the clients via telephone or email by maintaining accurate and current information on all loan applications by auditing the applications.
- Maintain and improve lending platform work flows, systems and processes to allow for scale-up
- Manage reconciliation of loan financial records, in coordination with the finance and payments team
- Manage loan disbursements and repayments in accordance with loan documents
- Be an integral part of the Credit team, working with Product, Risk, Underwriting, Engineering, and Customer Service to build dashboards to manage, track, and report all KPIs related to loan operations
- Management of operations of the payment systems, such as checking figures in reconciliation processes for the flow of funds between Bright and users
- Handling customer requests, with regards to the payments process and providing suitable information to customers
- Ensuring the borrowers are made aware about the payment terms and conditions including due date, payment amount and modes of payment available to them
- Ensuring legal guidelines are followed for the end-to-end process of debt collections and recovery
- Providing adequate support for all legal actions initiated on the portfolio being managed.
- Monitoring of collections team to identify and resolve any malpractices or deviation from the Code of Conduct
- Ensure digital approaches with fair code on the overall collection portfolio
- Managing the escalations from clients and providing feedback on credit policy based on insights collated
- Providing leadership to the business to implement the vision, mission, and strategic plans in order to maximize shareholders return
- Design and implement strategic plans to promote business, organize and control all day-to-day operational activities of a large team under the direction of the Board and the Managing Director and in a manner consistent with established policies and guidelines.
- Ability, affinity and experience with developing new products, approaches and policies in accordance with emerging strategies including, in particular, the digital finance mission of the company and methods adopted by the industry.
- Should possess a highly developed sense of confidentiality and ability to develop and maintain the trust and confidence of internal senior leaders as well as external stakeholders. Ability to address any conflict in a forthright, calm, and effective manner.
- Ability to function well under pressure and take quick and effective action.
- Demonstrated experience in managing resources, performance management, hiring, and salary administration, and a proven track record of promoting key values of diversity, equity, inclusion, safety and quality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.