Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:228 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Operations - Medical Records (15-30 yrs)
- Develop policies and procedures for effective Medical Record management.
- Maintained accuracy, completeness and security for medical records and health information.
- Identify new methods to optimize medical records management.
- Review charts and flagged incomplete or inaccurate Medical Record information.
- Diagnosis Codes for all discharged patients, help in retrieval of health conditions and medical records,maintenance, Medical coding knowledge,Medical records research,
- Examining medical histories, Medical record-keeping, Medical History Collection
- Follow quality standards and procedures to minimize errors and maximize patient satisfaction.
- Analyze Medical Records for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Update quality control standards, methods and procedures to meet compliance requirements.
- Improve patient outcomes and delivery of care through improve clinical quality processes.
- Communicate with patients, ensuring that medical information was kept private.
- Direct day-to-day administrative and operational functions for all Admissions and Discharges .