Manager- PSS at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:1619 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Operations - Manufacturing Sector (20-26 yrs)
Job Opportunity with a technology based highly successful security service company
Position- Operations Head
Location- Navi Mumbai
Years of experience - 18 - 25 Years
Reporting to - CEO
Qualifications- Any Bachelor Degree/ PG
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Description : Operations Head
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement operational strategies, policies, and procedures for overall business operations with focus on inventory management, procurement, production output and logistics.
- Provide cross-functional support by leading or participating in planning/implementation of key organizational projects identified in strategic planning, major objective, continuous improvement, or other activities chartered by the company.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations ensuring that all activities are executed efficiently and effectively with desired quality outputs / metrics.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with other department heads to ensure that all the departments are aligned with overall organizational goals and objectives.
- Develop and manage budgets for ensuring that resources are allocated effectively to achieve desired outcomes.
- Manage and mentor a team of operations professionals, providing guidance and support to ensure that they are able to perform at their best.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and policies.
Experience and Qualification
- Any Graduate/PG Degree having 20 - 25 years of experience and currently managing operations as an VP / GM / Director Operations in manufacturing sector
- Strong leadership skills
- Multiple stakeholder management
- Commercial acumen
- Strong verbal, listening and written communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with internal & external stakeholders
- Strong ethical mindset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Problem solver able to keep calm and efficient under pressure and in crisis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.