Founder at Executive Selection India
Views:1448 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Operations - Manufacturing Plant (5-12 yrs)
SALARY: 50 - 55 Lacs pa
1. Minimum experience of 5 years in Industrial Engineering
2. Minimum 2 years as Plant Manager or above.
3. M.B.A. or M.Tech. from Reputed Institutions
4. Experience in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering
5. Excellent Communication skills (Reporting to Global Director at USA)
6. Responsible for Work Content estimation & Headcount Planning based on Sales Demand & JPH requirement.
7. Responsible for Establishment of Station wise, Operator wise Process Setup through Line balancing & Model-Mix sales requirement.
8. Responsible for Productivity Improvement in Plant through Bottleneck &reduction in Non-Value activities and flexibility in Manufacturing for efficiency.
9. Responsible for safety & Ergonomics Assessment of each process & Implement the solutions to reduce risk to the operator.
10. Responsible to drive the Lean culture in Plant by Waste reduction through Lean tools to achieve continual improvement in the process.
11. Responsible for Planning & Execution of Equipment, Toolings & Gauges for New / Minor Change programs.
12. Responsible for Planning & Control of Capex/Opex budget for New/Minor Change programs.
13. Responsible for the Plant KPI Management & Analysis MIS to Leadership with all shops.
14. Responsible as the Plant Manufacturing Budget Controller with all shops.
15. Would be responsible for driving/implementation Quality, Process Excellence & Lean Methodologies.