Consulting Partner at Grok
Views:1035 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Head - Operations - Manufacturing Firm (20-25 yrs)
Client : Leading producer of auxiliary equipment for plastics processing.
- B2B model
- Manufacturing sites in India & selling products in SAARC, Africa & ME regions.
ROLE : Head of Operations to lead equipment manufacturing operations including production & supply chain( SIOP), maintaining safety, quality, cost & delivery.
- Manage EHS on the shopfloor
- SIOP management & operational excellence
- Shopfloor management & efficient capacity utilisation
- Managing PPC, maintenance & OEE
- Stores operations & inventory control
- QC, QA, TPM, TQM
- Cost control
- Support new product development & introduction.
Requisite experience :
- 20+ years experience in reputed mechanical equipment manufacturing company with exposure to various functions
- Hands-on working on SAP
- Preference is for candidates who are familiar with local language & culture.
- Desirable skills: Leadership, communication, PPC, Production, fabrication, assembly & testing, Inventory control, QA, QC, lean tools & procurement.