Head - Operations - Manufacturing (16-24 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - Operations
Skills - manufacturing, operations, production, projects, leadership
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Only candidates with strong leadership experience need to apply
- Candidates with experience in working in MNC environment will be preferred
Client Details :
Our client is a global player in insulation materials. They are a Danish MNC with over 110 years of business operations and listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange. They employ over 8500 people and have operations in 38 countries through 28 factories. In India, they setup operations in 2011. They are headquartered in Mumbai and their plant operations are in Dahej.
Job Description :
Reporting to the Business Unit Director of India and leading factory operations, you will be responsible for -
- Execution of manufacturing goals and objectives
- Establishing standards and processes and maximise productivity at both personnel and plant level
- Keeping a close contact with all functions within the production side to ensure all tasks are done and solve any productivity problem
- Overall safety at the plant
- Keeping close contact with local government
- Building relations with other departments and stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Ideally you have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline with at least 20-25 years of lean manufacturing and operations experience in a MNC environment
- You have a track record of success and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Job Offer :
An excellent opportunity to work with an International player that offers great growth prospects and excellent work-life balance
Contact - Arnav Saxena - +91 (0) 22 4236 3369
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.