Director at Augusta Infotech
Views:1421 Applications:354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Head - Operations - IT (15-20 yrs)
INDIA HEAD / HEAD OF OPERATIONS IT
Hiring, India Head with following skills and expertise from mid size software IT services firms.
- Managing India organization and client delivery. Responsible for efficient functioning of the Center.
- Customer satisfaction through Delivery excellence
- Alignment with the vision of CEO & COO and drive to achieve results
- Drive the growth of the organization and corresponding increase in revenue growth
- Responsible for achieving the year-on-year business plan with focus on high quality deliverables and through optimal utilization of resources.
- As a core member of the leadership team, responsible for growth of existing accounts and development of new accounts, through continuous interaction with overseas sales teams and customers
- Build the India organization that can meet the needs of the business while remaining competitive and increasing competence, and delivery quality non-stop.
- One of the key success criteria will be building a world class team that can deliver to the quality levels we aspires to maintaining healthy business metrics.
- Quality and timeliness of project delivery through formal review systems, casual analysis
- Ensuring process implementation and improvement
- Build effective organization structure and leverage all resources to optimize costs
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Client management involving proactive and timely delivery, issue resolution
- Build people capability in the organization and optimal utilization of human resources
- Employee satisfaction and career progression
- Mentoring and coaching employees at all levels to become more effective, focused and continuously improve the delivery process
- Provide pre sales support to sales
- Drive continuous training in technical and soft skills to build people and organization competency levels
- Provide local leadership to the team, foster good working environment and live the organization values
- Engineering / Management graduate with 15-20 years of experience
- Proven IT Services experience and managing India operations
- Good knowledge about the current market trends
- Communication ; Ability to ingest, process and present information in a compelling fashion.
- Inspiring leader to a young team ; Approachable, noncompromising, focused on values and vision
- Grit and patience ; ready to put in the hours and the years to get the best results
- Smart proven problem solver and deep thinker. Can make good judgement calls on problems. Independent decision-making ability.
- Ability to handle large projects (both technical and commercial)
- Should be pragmatic in order to arrive at a technically sound and commercially viable solution
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity