Lead - Professional Search & Selection at Randstad India
Views:783 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Head - Operations - Interiors Function (5-16 yrs)
- Its an integrated platform. Need profiles from interior business background.
- Need candidates who managed more than one city business ops. From Premier institution 5 - 6 yrs experience And, Standard education background with 15-16 yrs of experience in interior business.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- We are looking for a Head of Operations to oversee daily operations of Interiors function.
- Head of Operations responsibilities include designing SOPs & policies, overseeing execution of interior projects across cities and ensuring positive customer experience. You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business. If you're also committed to productivity and compliance, we- d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you'll ensure our operations run smoothly and that people are productive.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Formulate operations strategy for the business
- Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Oversee & coordinate the implementation of technology solutions
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Implement an appropriate and effective project management framework to monitor interior projects
- Ensure projects are completed within schedules while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines
- Manage project deliverables including risk allowance, monitor and control changes/variations
- Coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders.
- Guiding and managing coordination with vendors and business partners through the completion of the projects
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management include Planning, Scheduling, Resource Management & Operations
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude