Head - Operations - Interior Design Startup (10-15 yrs)
Industry : Real Estate / Property
Category : Operations
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- As the head of operations, you will be leading most of the human capital of the company and be responsible for the final delivery of every single project to the customer.
- This involves various functions such as stores, procurement, manufacturing, logistics and on-site construction (through outsourced vendor partners)
Client Details : A fast growing interior design start-up in Bangalore focused on the high growth residential interiors market
- Be an important part of the team defining the medium & long-term road map for the company. In essence, you will be one of the key drivers in what we believe will soon be another unicorn to emerge out of India
- Co-own the P&L - monitor delivery costs and optimise resource utilisation
- Build a operations team with the capability to deliver 250+ projects a month across multiple geographies. You will be in charge of training for both in-house and outsourced human resources
- Build strong project management capabilities and scalable processes that will enable the team to achieve this target
- Own overall NPS and handle all customer escalations post the design phase of a project
- Manage all outsourced vendors - procurement, manufacturing and contractors. Build outsourced production capability to meet the delivery target
- Own project delivery quality and create strong internal QC mechanisms
- Create a strong after sales service function within the organisation to service pre-existing customers
- 10+ years of hands-on operations (supply chain) experience, preferably with a good dose of project management
- MBA from a Tier 1/Tier 2 B-School
- Prior B2C Industry experience e.g. eCommerce, FMCG, Retail etc
- Ability to manage and review a large, geographically dispersed team - both in-house and partners
- The passion to build a large business and solve all the ambiguity and challenges that come with it
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and manage a hungry and motivated ops team at scale
Job Offer :
- A chance to be a part of a leadership team in a fast growing start-up
- Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact : Sarah Zainudeen - +91 (0) 22 4236 3365
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.