Senior Recruitment - Consultant at hCapital
Views:3816 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Head - Operations - Interior Design Firm (12-18 yrs)
Looking for Operations Head with a leading Interior Designing Company.
Location : Bangalore
Yrs of exp : 12- 20 yrs
Experience & Skills required :
- Energetic, Ready to work in a Start up, Operations, Project management, Project site, P&L management.
- Managed a team of operations and logistics folks on ground
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment, enthusiastic about working in a dynamic entrepreneurial set up and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to identify new channels, partnerships, alliances through networking and influencers
- Comfortable with operating within chaos / with limited information
- Able to work with a variety of people and manage their expectations
Industry preference :
- Any industry excluding IT Real estate, Interior design, Logistic & Supply chain would be preferred.
Role & Responsibilities :
Strategy & Expansion
- Plan and implement the overall operations strategy and build buffer capacities that enhances with demand.
- Determine key supply chain performance indicators.
- Periodic implementations of strategic interventions that drive key efficiency metrics of supply chain divisions.
- Ideation and creation of overall structures, processes and interfaces to other functions within the organisation
- Building logistics and supply chain capacities ahead of time in order to always have buffer capacity under growth condition.
- Developing - design to reality- excellence that operates stably at high volumes while handling consistently scaling up.
Liasoning and Management of manufacturing partners
- Responsible for the management of the manufacturing and job work partners
- Responsible for hiring, reviewing, churn mechanisms and management of job work partners / factories.
- Logistics Management
- Site execution management through execution leads.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and work of the executives
Inventory & store management
- Responsible for working closely with the store managers for stock upkeep, consumption & wastage analytics and for timely supply of goods to designated job work partners or end delivery sites.
- Responsible for generating, analyzing & auditing stock reports.
- Working with finance & procurement to provide predictive insights of consumption of goods.
- Responsible for in-store strategies of stocking, movement, supply and returns.
- Working tightly in tandem with Finance to budget, forecast and optimise inventory and stock management from point of view of finance.
Technology & Communications
- Responsible for technological innovations in collaboration with R&D and Technology
- Overseeing, improvising the deploying of the technology enabled processes to better the growth and efficiency metrics of the division.
- Plan and deploy data management structures that are intuitively crafted to enable high engagement with all the concerned users.
Operational Excellence & Leadership
- Build a core operations organisation to ensure Bonito is looked at as the first choice for execution partners to work with while creating a leadership position within the industry on operations KPIs.
- Responsible to ensure operational excellence in all the transactions throughout the value delivery chain in the form of branding, visual media, contractor / blue collar employees training, packaging etc. while working with the Marketing and HR team.
Law & Local Relationships
- Responsible for ensuring good health with respect to compliance of business transactions ensued thereof working in conjunction with law, compliance and chartered divisions
Team hCapital Business Consulting Pvt Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.