Head - Operations - HVAC/Facility Management (15-20 yrs)
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategies for multi-location facility management ensuring organisation growth, optimization of energy consumption & cost effectiveness.
- Lead a team of Energy Managers located at project sites across India to ensure operational efficiency and maintenance of physical assets.
- Ensure adherence to Standard Operating, Maintenance and Branding Protocols across all sites. Periodically review and improvise these procedures.
- Operation and Maintenance of Electrical Power System, HVAC system, chillers, pumps, heat pumps, VFDs, BMS system.
- Manage warranties, AMCs, spares and inventories for equipment at each site. Coordinate with vendors and service providers for repairs, replacements, etc. needed on sites.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of energy consumption at sites and documentation of energy bills and consumption details.
- Coordinate with Client technical teams and management to gauge their needs and develop timely solutions for existing and foreseeable needs while managing a smooth relationship.
- Conduct quarterly sustainability surveys to verify performance of executed energy efficiency measures and to imagine, design and implement new energy saving measures.
- Ensure comprehensive reporting from the maintenance department, including daily energy savings report, weekly maintenance and savings reports and monthly reports to be shared with clients and for internal discussion.
- Design and deliver training sessions to Energy Managers, Site Energy Engineer, operations and maintenance staff on energy saving and maintenance practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in maintenance of commercial buildings. Out of which minimum 5 years as a maintenance or service lead, managing multiple facilities Pan India.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate distributed teams in diverse locations and encourage innovative actions to not only meet but exceed defined outcomes & client
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.