Head - Operations - Home Decor (11-19 yrs)
Our client is a luxury home decor brand. It's nothing less than a revolution in home decor industry- where technology enables world class home interior design.
- Build enduring relationships with the clients and display an understanding of the client, industry, business environment.
- Responsible for P&L of the department.
- Track and review entire operations process, weighing them against the set business targets in order to determine the effectiveness of any initiatives and implement necessary changes and solutions.
- Ensuring high quality customer experience with brief understanding and validation to design projects development and coordination from concept to execution stages.
- Take complete ownership of projects from start to finish. Manage customer negotiations and payment.
- Work closely with the client and your interior design and execution team to finalize the home design, 3D designs, and GFC (Good for Construction) drawings. Ensure highest level of Design quality along with client satisfaction is maintained.
- Collaborate with team and be accountable for all deliverables of team members.
- Develop strategic short/ long range plan to ensure on-time project completion.
- Devise project management guidelines, review projects with various stakeholders, coordinate staffing/scheduling, evaluate commercial project contracts, and establish milestones Plan, monitor and analyse key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with leadership in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity such as developing at least 10 vendors in each category and complete their onboarding.
- Hire and grow the team as per the organization requirements with Human Resources.
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals.
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs.
- Uphold local governmental policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed for all processes.