Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:1147 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Operations - Healthcare - MBBS/BDS (10-16 yrs)
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in Operations in Health care industry.
Responsible for P & L of the Unit.
1. Prepare the Annual Operating Plan and performance standards for the Unit.
2 Operations management of the entire Unit.
3. Coordinate with the Centre Medical & Quality Heads
4. Conduct periodic clinical and medical reviews along with the Medical Advisory Board
5. Monitor the performance of the Centre in terms of revenue & profitability against targets and take corrective steps as required.
5. Setting up financial controls : Undertake cost optimization initiatives
6. Implementation of Clinical & Administrative protocols
7. Prepare the annual budget with the assistance of Finance
8. Monitor the budget utilization and other financial measures for significant deviation from budget and take corrective action for the same, if required
Preference is for someone who can converse in Telugu.