Consultant at Confidential
Views:1523 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Operations - Healthcare Logistics (10-12 yrs)
- One of the leading health care logistics is looking out for an ambitious Supply Chain Expert (Operations Leader) to be part of our core leadership team. Someone who is energetic & creative with a go getter attitude and strong focus driven.
- The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company's success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Head of Operations responsibilities include designing policies, overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions.Ultimately, he/she ensures our operations run smoothly and that people are productive.Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services. Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycles.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- To quickly and responsibly operate a profitable and sustainable logistics business that will compete effectively in the market as well as with e-commerce giants, and other market players.
- Develop short and long-term operational strategies and tactics for growth
- Develop and manage budgets for operations, supply chain and inventories.
- Develop and manage supply chain strategies to ensure continuity and maintain margins
- Recruit, manage and develop personnel to support business growth
- Develop a culture of success and employee/customer satisfaction