Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:2947 Applications:800 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Head - Operations - Healthcare Domain (6-13 yrs)
We at Matrix Partners are looking to Add Head of Operations to one of our portfolio in health care domain.
What you can expect :
As we continue to scale our business at quick pace, our operations complexity is ever evolving and requires continuous optimization and innovation. This individual will lead our operations across our platforms - this would include our warehousing network across the country (4 own warehouses and 5 3PL warehouses), B2C pick-pack operations, 3PL operations, inward logistics, managing fill rates with marketplaces (e.g. Amazon, Flipkart), managing export operations, fulfilment of B2B operations, inventory management, optimizing working capital, and regulatory compliance. Your core responsibility would be to drive process innovation to provide unwavering reliability to the business and optimize costs and waste.
If you are someone who enjoys the hustle of operations and has the knack of building strong processes and systems; if you live and breathe the latest on six sigma, and swear by service levels; if you are an original thinker looking to create a distinct operations organization, then this is just the gig for you.
The role would report into founders.
Core Responsibilities :
- Build a world class operations network to enable revenue aspirations of the company, maintain fill rates, provide reliability and achieve efficiency metrics
- Drive process improvement across the board
- Optimize and improve core processes
- Drive internal audit of operations
- Define control tower playbook and execute KPI-driven adherence by all stakeholders
- Lead strategic initiatives to deliver on business KPIs
- Collaborate with the product & technology teams with inputs in development, launches and driving adoption of new product features
- Manage anticipated breaches and liaison with respective teams to undertake proactive corrective measures
- Optimize inward logistics
- Optimize and manage export logistics
- Optimize working capital investments
- Plan and manage capex spends on operations footprint
Who should apply :
- MBA from a reputed university with 6-12 years of experience
- Experience and keen interest in building and optimizing operations and processes at scale
- Innate ability to build processes and systems to enable scale - this is key to this role
- Strong analytical skills - this is key to this role
- Experience in dealing with high level of complexity
- Impeccable attention to detail, and ability to maintain high levels of energy in a super-fast-paced environment
- Ability to sustain in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
- Enjoy first principle thinking and process optimization
- Experience of handling a large teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.