Manager Search Consultant at Quadrangle
Views:361 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Head - Operations - Healthcare (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for operations head for Chennai location.
Operations Head for Healthcare Organization
- Candidate should be able to manage the entire operation's of the 600 to 800 bedded hospital
Candidate will take care of the following responsibility :
- Ensure quality standard are maintained.
- To develop short and long term goals and objective for the unit.
- Promote and maintain good working relationship among the staffs
- Providing administrative support to the unit for growth.
- Implementing effective techniques to increase efficiency and smooth functioning of operations
- Review of financials and expenses against approved budget and check variance to take corrective measures.
- Implement the processes to ensure quality care is provided to the patients
- Working with Clinicians and non-clinical administrative teams to ensure smooth functioning of the OPD operations
- Managing Customer Experience- Participate in improvement to create a wow experience for the patients.
- Ensuring admissions, discharges and financial counseling are done as per protocols
- Tracking and supervising Patient Feedback Management System
- Daily rounds with the supervisors and solving the issues if any.
- Daily verification of checklist.
- IP complaints to be closed on daily basis.
- Monthly checking of materials of outsourced company.
- Verification of duty roaster and changes if any required.
- Verification of monthly bills and deduction according to contract/SLA.
- Monthly training of staffs
- Indenting of required items to maintain the stock.
- Surprise visit to check quality of laundry and its premises
- To verify and finalize accommodation for hospital staffs.
- To close the complaints if any
- Surprise visit to check nothing goes wrong and facility is maintained.
- To maintain a guest house for visitors.
- To maintain the duty roaster of driver and vehicle movement.
- Daily checking of odometer through defined process to control unwanted movement.
- Monthly checking of fuel bill and average to avoid any discrepancy.
- Ensuring timely servicing of company's vehicles.
- To review the validity of license.
- Ensuring licenses are renewed and handed copy is handed over to concern department.
Food and beverages:
- Kitchen to be checked through surprise visits.
- Monitoring of food quality
- Complaints to be closed while on rounds through F&B manager.
- Bills to be verified on monthly basis.
- Training for the security on regular basis.
- Deployment according to requirement of the company.
- To keep them alert for any pilferage.
- Rounds and complaint register to be monitored on daily basis
Pharmacy and Store:
- Monthly verification of stock to avoid any leakage
- Ensuring purchases are being done as per company norms only.
- To check department is compliant with regards to valid licenses etc.
- To establish and maintain inventory standard for medicines, and medical supplies.
- Monthly review of patient feedback to monitor the satisfaction level of customer.
- Gap analysis to ensure standards service quality is delivered.
- Periodic checking of infection control protocols to minimize the hospital acquired infection.