Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:5811 Applications:718 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - Operations - Healthcare (10-25 yrs)
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Operations in the Health care industry.
- Responsible for P & L of the Unit.
- Prepare the Annual Operating Plan and performance standards for the Unit.
- Operations management of the entire Unit.
- Coordinate with the Centre Medical & Quality Heads
- Conduct periodic clinical and medical reviews along with the Medical Advisory Board
- Monitor the performance of the Centre in terms of revenue & profitability against targets and take corrective steps as required.
- Setting up financial controls : Undertake cost optimization initiatives
- Implementation of Clinical & Administrative protocols
- Prepare the annual budget with the assistance of Finance
- Monitor the budget utilization and other financial measures for significant deviation from budget and take corrective action for the same, if required