Associate at Eureca.ai
Views:11858 Applications:1250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1123
Head - Operations - FMCG/Retail Startup - IIM/XLRI/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
About the company and Role :
- Founded in Nov 2017, our startup is a fast growing e-commerce company that aims to service and fundamentally recast the offline buying behavior of every single digital Indian. In the Indian context, traditional e-commerce channels have been successful in given access to hitherto inaccessible goods to consumers across the country. However, categories such as grocery and daily essentials already have a consumer behavior-albeit offline- that has gone largely untouched and untapped from these e-commerce channels.
- By using differentiated technology platform as well as a deep network of partner stores, Company is building a customer experience that will allow every single digital Indian access to convenient, dependable and value-driven grocery and daily essentials. It is a combination of omnichannel and omni-access customer experience that is scaling rapidly and has both the resources and intent to reach as many Indian consumers while guaranteeing customer delight in convenience and value over the coming years.
- The primary digital product around which most of our business is built is a multi-purpose, multi-valent mobile application that makes use of cutting edge technology to help not only manage the customer viewpoint around ordering and selection in our partner stores, but will also help access a broader ecosystem of value-driven goods and services for millions of digital Indians.
- The founding team comes with deep experience in building and executing highly scalable mobile products as well as significant first-hand experience in retail, FMCG and grocery.
An ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Exposure in handling a variety of aspects in supply chain management
- Experience in getting the most of the limited resources
- Set up optimization processes in the past
- Track record of achieving needful targets in order to maintain seamless turnover
- Experience in minimizing dead stock
- Regular stock auditing
- Managing assortment of products in the multiple stores
- Maintain details of stock in the store
- Exposure in handling inventory management and working capital requirements.
- Exposure in containing middle mile and last mile costs
- Deep experience in warehouse management as well as fill rate optimization
Good to have:
- Candidates having experience of transitioning from FMCG company to e-commerce will be a priority
- Any exposure in retail operations/labor operations in as an added plus.