Consultant at BlewMinds Consulting LLP
Views:1302 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Head - Operations - FMCG Manufacturing Factory (18-25 yrs)
Head of Operations - FMCG
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Planning, organizing, directing, and running optimum day-to-day operations to deliver business expectations.
- Ensuring the delivery of volume, assets capacity, and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards.
- Responsible for all business metrics - Cost, Quality & Delivery.
- Responsible for all plant efficiencies and negotiations, Process improvements, Yields of all plants, and training of the executives.
- Accountable for Budget preparation & Its compliance in the operation. Ensuring the compliance of Internal control policies.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics, and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Work along with the Quality department for implementation & continuation of Quality & Safety policies & system.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus to achieve the plan.
- Leading the factory projects to create future capabilities & technological upgradation.
- Spearheading efforts in handling a team Managers, Assistant Managers, and Executives and 1000+ plant employees from different departments of production, raw material store, and packaging store; Along with 7 production units,
- Involved in Analysing and understanding all aspects governing operational activities and up to date knowledge of the latest technological advancements, regulations/ guidelines, and compliances in the industry
- Instrumental in planning, scheduling with respect to cost, resource deployment, time over-runs, quality compliance & manpower planning in line with the organization requirements; ensuring adherence to the organization's standards & procedures
- Adroitly implementing preventive maintenance practices to minimize operational downtime and losses; efficient in failure analysis while ensuring application of best maintenance & operational practices and adept at monitoring and evaluating maintenance activities viz. machine performance, troubleshooting, inspection & authorization,
- Involved in designing, implementing, and monitoring effective procurement schedules along with finalizing the specifications of the materials and establishing the quality & quantity limits for effective inventory control
- Planning & controlling all project activities connected with safe and efficient operations; implemented quality standards for meeting the set targets within time & cost parameters
- Developing and maintaining a healthy and cooperative working environment within the organization by assisting and coordinating with others from time to time to ensure smooth flow of business operations; Instrumental in identifying and implementing improvement opportunities for each manufacturing process for continual improvement.
- BE/ BTECH with 18+ years of work experience in Manufacturing & factory operations.
- 10+ years of experience in heading the factory/ unit of an FMCG/ Manufacturing outfit.
- Past experience in handling the operations of multiple plants is a MUST for the successful execution of this role.
- MBA from a reputed school would be a PLUS.