Head - Operations - FMCG (15-25 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Skills - FMCG, perishable, supply chain, logistics, last mile
Job Type - Permanent
- An opportunity to take on a senior leadership role
- Lead operations for a rapidly growing organization
Client Details :
Our client is a young organization working in the perishable FMCG space. With strong backing, and massive expansion plans, the organization is set to make its mark in the Indian industry.
Reporting in to the Founder, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the end-to-end supply chain strategy and operations for a perishable goods business.
- Setting up and driving last mile logistics and delivery systems.
- Providing strategic expertise and inputs during the scale up phase of the organisation.
- Managing fleet operations.
- Leading a large and diverse team.
- The growth and development of your colleagues.
In order to apply successfully to this opportunity, you will have:
- At least 15 years of prior experience managing perishable food categories.
- Experience leading complex supply chains from first to last mile delivery.
- A deep understanding of the market for perishable commodities.
- Experience leading large teams with a track record of success.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take on a leadership role at a rapidly growing organisation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.