Manager - HR & Admin at Progcap
Views:2365 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
Head - Operations - FinTech/NBFC (8-15 yrs)
About the Company:
Progcap is a Fintech and AI company that pioneers alternative credit scoring for small businesses using proprietary data from non-traditional sources. We aim to fuel credit to 100 million under-banked SMEs in the emerging markets worldwide with an initial focus on India.
Progcap is Sequoia-backed Series A startup, comprising of top tier talent from finance, technology, data science and operations. The Company is the recipient of the World Bank's "SME Product Innovation of the year", 2018 award, Madrid.
What you will do:
1. Operations Management: Formulating operational goals and developing business plans for the achievement. Assessing and heading end to end projects. Ensure process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives.
2. Strategic Planning & Automation: Setting up new and managing existing projects to achieve business objectives and ensure high efficiency/utilization. Reduction of costs through process improvements and automation.
3. Process Management: Monitoring the process wise SLA's, driving improvement projects and implementing adequate measures to maximise productivity. Identifying & analysing the problem areas and determining a solution to resolve the issue.
4. Process Controls and MIS: Designing and Monitoring the daily reporting & MIS to evaluate the performance & control parameters of the department. Leading monthly and Quarterly business reviews with the executive management.
5. Training & Development: Driving need based training modules for developing multi -skilled work force for cross utilization within sub processes for optimum efficiency. Conducting monthly / quarterly meeting with managers for discussing team's performance and identifying areas of improvement. Actively driving employee engagement activities.
6. Process Re-Engineering: Exceptional analytical skills with an ability to transform the needs of business users and stakeholders into domain/functional/technical requirements. Skilled at performing Gap Analysis, Risk analysis, and Cost/Benefit analysis, along with good knowledge of process workflow tools and techniques.
What we are looking for:
- MBA from a premiere B-schools
- 8-15 years of experience in banking operations in a Bank/Fintech/ NBFC