Views:416 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Head - Operations - FinTech Industry (10-12 yrs)
Head - Operations - Leading FinTech Company
About the company
- A fast-growing Fintech lending company focused on facilitating personal loans across India in an end to end digital set up.
- The company has witnessed profitable growth over the last couple of years of operations and has set itself on an aggressive and at the same time a profitable growth path.
What to expect?
- High impact and rewarding role in a dynamic, fast growing fintech company.
- Reporting to the Managing Director of the Company
Desired Qualification : Post graduate candidates preferred
Experience : Min 10 years of experience. Direct experience of running tele-operations in a managerial capacity is a must
Team size : Current team size of ~40 full time employees; expected to grow commensurate to overall business growth
Job Description :
1. Key member of the leadership team and responsible for running Contact Centre operations including - sales, service, collections, customer service, complaint management etc.
2. P&L responsibility- deliver as per the organization's business plan across all performance metrices
3. Strategize development of the contact center operations in line with global best practices, staying abreast of new tools and technologies especially relevant in Fintech space
4. Responsible for recruitment, training, manpower utilization, retention, coaching/growth planning of Contact Centre staff
5. Design and operate customer interactions/workflows, processes so as to deliver a superior and seamless experience.
6. Responsible for implementing modern call centre tools, such as adaptive IVR, on-line chat, automated diallers, cloud-based CRM software, real- time call centre analytics and customer NPS tracking. Deliver cost efficiencies across sales and collection while ensuring best in class Customer Satisfaction Scores
7. Manage key external relationships including lending partners (NBFCs, /Banks), distribution partners, technology partners (CRM, LMS, Complaint management, Communication companies etc)
8. Work with Marketing and customer acquisition teams to plan efficient customer inflow mechanism so as to deliver top tier performance metrices with minimum drop off in the customer journey and efficient repeat usage/ customer retention strategies
9. Provide insights to IT, Risk, Underwriting and Marketing team for continuous refinement of overall operations and loan portfolio of the company
Key Expectations :
- P&L responsibility - deliver as per the organization's business plan across all performance metrices
- Lead and manage an in-house team, dedicated to providing top-tier customer experience.
- Exposure to technology based, automated operations.