Director at Connexio Search
Views:716 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Operations - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
The opportunity is with a Series C funded payment and lending-related start up. This rapidly growing and extremely well-funded start-up is looking to grow the business leadership team and bring in a Head - Operations for a specific business vertical.
Reports to the Department Heads.
Broad responsibilities of the role include:
- Heading operations for a recently started pan India project.
- Implementing efficient processes and standards for delivery and execution of the project.
- Outlining a streamlined process from the order stage to delivery stage.
- Ensuring all the deliveries are met within TAT.
- Keeping a check on inventory management and coordinating with teams across the country for the same.
- Evaluate risk and third-party performance for optimal results.
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits.
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement.
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements.
- 5-10 years of overall experience in strong and complex operations.
- Experience in a high growth startup preferably in Fintech/Consumer-tech.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with focus on data-driven decision making and result-oriented delivery.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skill.
- Ability to manage large teams & external business and/or vendor partner relationships.
- Well-versed with Excel & PowerPoint.