Executive Search at Vito India Advisors
Views:4110 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Head - Operations Excellence - Pharma (12-25 yrs)
Head Operations Excellence
Our client is one of the leading players in the pharmaceutical API industry.
Job Responsibilities :
- This role will head Operational Excellence for all manufacturing plants / R&D centers based at the plant / R&D center at Mexico / Barcelona.
- Responsible for improving yield of existing products, reducing cycle time of existing products basically build efficiency from manufacturing cost point and existing product.
- Strategize and drive various Operation Excellence Initiatives to create additional bottom line and top line impact by successfully executing improvement projects.
- Create & implementation of a long-term strategy for transformation across organization for Operational excellence program to achieve cultural change towards sustainable excellence in organization.
- Site OE roadmap preparation, execution, and routine follow-ups to develop a sustainable continuous improvement site culture.
- To drive high impact projects on cost saving, cost avoidance, process improvement projects, which includes run time efficiency improvement, change over reduction, yield improvement, man power productivity improvement and energy saving projects.
- Responsible for implementing initiatives such as Six Sigma, Lean Management, TPM, TQM and 5S and Kaizen amongst others.
Candidate Profile :
- Years of experience: 12 years - 25 years
- A Chemistry/Science background
- Strong experience in heading the Operational Excellence function for R&D center and/or manufacturing for API/Fine chemical companies
- Well aware of the guidelines pertaining to GMP compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.