Team Leader at R2R Consults
Views:618 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Operations - EdTech (10-20 yrs)
Head of Operations
Key Accountabilities :
- Design and implement operational plan, including a focus on short term wins and long-term strategy
- Take full and sole accountability for the region's P&L
- Drive superior quality of training and placements for all students
- Develop a strong network of business partners, colleges, student referrals and recruitment partners
- Own decision-making on all people-issues, financial decisions, resources and other matters
- Protect and build company brand by engaging with key partners and corporate clients
- Direct management of the regional team and indirect management of all-employees, ensuring high employee morale, engagement and clear plans for succession.
- Ensure effective translation of regional financial targets to individual performance plans for all academies
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring for employees in the team
Preferred Skills :
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- A tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in a changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Analytical and problem solving skills coupled with effective business acumen.
- Good networking skills with effective interpersonal skills to work across various business functions and influence different internal and external stakeholders.
- Affinity towards process adherence
- Strong professional ethics
- Effective leadership skills and drive for employee engagement
Prior Work Experience :
- 10 - 12 years of overall work experience
- Preferred: Experience of having worked in the Education/Training/Skilling space is preferred
- Essential: Managing P&L and Operations in a distributed setup, Managing a large and distributed employee team
Education Background :
- Preferred education background of Marketing, Operations or Business Management
- Preferred Qualification - MBA