Co-Founder at The Bridge Associates
Views:1099 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:205
Head - Operations - Dairy (10-20 yrs)
- Lead identification, development and management of sustainable supplier base as well as Third Party Manufacturing (TPM) in India.
- This role will oversee on site and HO based personnel team to manage the end to end supply network; drive cost improvement projects; enhance technical capabilities and serve as the technical expert on aspects.
The incumbent needs to develop quality upgradation methodology and implement QA CORE JOB
1. The role is single point of contact accountable for managing technical aspects of TPM/supplier mfg, quality, and continuity of supply.
2. Lead supplier/ TPM development strategies that are integrated with business needs.
3. Develop robust supplier improvement plans.
4. Deploy risk mitigation programs to limit exposure to supply disruptions due to technical or quality issues.
5. Lead company efforts in executing material cost reduction / gross margin improvement programs using internal and external resources. Lead or play active role in quality / technical / commercial dispute with suppliers.
6. Work closely with Procurement, R&D, QA & plant stakeholders for New development improvement Projects.
7. Lead team of Dairy/Non-dairy portfolios with delegation & responsibility