Talent Acquisition Specialist at Techmatters Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1407 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Operations - D2C Firm (8-15 yrs)
- You will be responsible for end-to-end supply chain, warehousing and logistics (both domestic and export). Work with Production manager and Logistics manager to ensure inventory levels are maintained across warehouses.
- Planning forecasts for production cycles. Monitor and correct inventory levels at warehouses across the country to ensure rotation and optimization of working capital.
- You will be responsible for project management of new-product introductions - working with the brand team, R&D and production teams. This would include the development of our long-term Product Roadmap and Strategic Plan by building and scaling new, global supply chain strategies and business models
- You will enable the marketing and sales team to implement various initiatives i.e., sampling fulfillment, PR pushes, trade merchandising.
- Unlock the full potential of our current supply chain partners, internal and external, by continually evaluating opportunities for enhancing current relationships and delivering more customer value as we scale
- Manage the Operational P&L, budgets, and collaborate with planning and finance to manage total inventory investments to ensure the efficient deployment of the company's resources to meet operational and financial KPIs.
- Balance the resolution of current roadblocks, sometimes unforeseen, through creative problem-solving, with long-term planning and growth of the business by staying true to our vision
- Organization/Planning - Your ability to plan, be organized and be on top of issues will be critical
- Analytical skills - You are able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and draw conclusions from it. Exhibit a probing mind and achieve penetrating insight
- Attention to detail - You do not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Deadlines- Live up to verbal and written agreements; and take timelines seriously.
- Efficiency - You produce sufficient output with minimal wasted input.
- Persistence- You demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Calm under pressure - You are someone who can always think of a Plan B, Plan C, Plan D..you are calm and stable under heavy pressure or stress.
- 8+ years of executive experience in Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, or another similar field
- Experience with building teams, hiring and developing leaders
- A passion and ability to dive deep, drive effective, efficient, and robust processes
- Strong analytical abilities, strong financial acumen, and understanding of how best to use data to drive business outcomes
- Ability to prioritize effectively and remain agile amidst changing business priorities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High energy, positive outlook, and a strong sense of urgency
Why is this exciting to you?
- You are interested in being a part of a young and fast paced environment; to implement market best practice in the food sector
- You are keen to put in place strong processes, and systems, and this is a chance to work in a company which is not burdened by legacy systems
- You realize that you are joining the team at an early stage, and can play a pivotal growth role as the company grows; you are excited to be early at the table
- You care about people and your team members, and you want to influence positive change in the food sector.