Recutment Management at AOS
Views:10350 Applications:2211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2111
Head - Operations - Cold Chain Business (1-11 yrs)
Role: Head Operations - Cold Chain
Type: Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities:
The brief key requirements of the position is given below:
1. Should have a deep understanding and managing end to end supply chain operations of Cold Chain business.
2. Should have the capabilities to lead and manage a Pan India team of operations.
3. Should be well versed & effective in cost management strategies and implementation of Cold Chain business
4. Should strive for operational efficiencies across locations and develop SOPs at par with the industry standards.
5. Should be analytical, disciplined, focused, process oriented, proactive and dynamic.
With reference to the above key requirements, the Incumbent shall be responsible for the following
1. Improving & optimizing the capacity utilisation of Temperature Controlled Warehouses (TCW) on Pan India basis with a focus on revenue, Budget plans and maximizing profits.
2. Streamlining the utilisation of Temperature Controlled vehicles (TCV) with effective route mapping & maximizing utilisation.
3. Ensure continuous improvement in Facility and Equipment uptime and benchmarking with Industry standards.
4. To arrive (in collaboration with Customers/Marketing) appropriate SLAs and adhere to those to ensure customer delight
5. Benchmark with the best in class cost management initiatives along with operational excellence to optimize cost and increasing the bottom line of the business.
6. Work in collaboration with other stake holders for Supplier Management, Commercial Management and ensure Contract Management for Equipment/Manpower contractors/other relevant agencies
7. Ensure profitable operations and recommend/advice leadership on pricing, cost management, selection of commodities for storage, industry segments to focus on etc. and actively participate in budgeting process while ensuring budgetary targets are achieved.
8. Ensure accurate and timely billing/invoicing and leverage Information Technology to ensure revenue maximization.
9. Adhere to HSE norms, legal, statutory compliances, quality certifications and drive a culture of safety across units.
10. Building and mentoring an operations team to set directions towards effective and efficient management of Cold Chain operations.
11. Drive day-to-day operations of the distributed set ups across Pan India locations, subsidiaries and upcoming units.
12. Design and implement a KPI structure for entire operation with focus on the Unit Head Roles ensuring achievement of Business/ Budgetary and MoU targets while aiding continuous improvement in long term.