Executive Search Consultant at Bigwigs Talent Solutions
Views:601 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Head - Operations - Co-Living Startup (5-10 yrs)
Lucrative Opportunity with a leading name in Co-living space.
The Head of Operations will have an array of responsibilities and role is pivotal to a pleasant & happy experience for the tenants. Customers from the time of booking to the time of check-out. The ideal candidate will help lead efforts in maintaining a culture of service where going the extra mile isn't the exception, it's the expectation. This person will strategize the maintenance of world class standards for our Co-living projects and creating a vibrant community setting a new benchmark in the industry for others to follow.
- Creating processes that go beyond the market standard of co-living spaces
- Upscaling of the organization through problem-solving, high maintenance, repair and creation of active, engaging communities
- Create a team of motivated and skilled individuals and thus help them grow through inspirational leadership skills
- Build and manage the team of caretakers, technicians, customer support staff and field executives
- Ensure constant communication and feedback with the customers through building reviews and ratings.
- Make sure the ratings are on a continuous upward curve
- Be on top of the trends of a co-living market and keep updating process to stay in line with or ahead of those trends
- Figure out new ways to engage tenants through creativity to come up with new, innovative events keeping the pulse of the tenants being accommodated
- 5+ years of experience
- Proven work experience in handling operations for a Hospitality/Rental Housing company/ Service Apartments/ Co-working Spaces
- Proven ability to manage a team of 50+ people
- Strong network in the hospitality sector