Head - Operations & Business Development - Finance & Accounts Practice - KPO (12-18 yrs)
A tenured yet youthful organization that is seeking to further it's positioning in the industry. Company wishes to leverage on it's client goodwill, superior delivery and expertise to enhance it's growth trajectory while driving sustained profitability.
As the head of the Finance & Accounts vertical that has - 200 employees currently, you will be building on the largest vertical for the company.
- Partner with SMC in charting the future course of the F&A vertical - clients, billing, delivery, solutions, process, technology
- Enable new client acquisition - lead generation and engaging in conversation, ongoing service delivery & process management
- Ensure adherence to agree SLA's and all service deliverables
- Smart and agile work allocation within team to maximise efforts on client work
- Identification of best in class processes based on internal and external benchmarks/best practices
- Implementation of best practices in the areas of Process, Technology and Controls
- Assess medium and long-term capacity and infrastructure requirements against business plans
- Monitor capacity utilization and take steps to ensure optimization; develop expansion and infrastructure development plan
- Review business case for key stakeholders to build capacity and infrastructure in line with growing scale of operations and company's future requirements.
- Identify & develop leadership talent within the function and enable succession
- Guide & motivate team & set objectives in line with employee capabilities & organizational requirements
- Responsible for managing the F&A vertical for the company with the intent of making it a best-in-class function in the industry driving revenue growth and profitability.
- This would include stabilising, improvising processes & delivery models for existing clients and facilitating business development to identify and acquire new clients.
- Reporting to the Founder / CEO, this is a highly strategic role - both in strategy design and execution. The playing field will be limited only by your aspiration and expertise.
- 12-18 yrs total exp
- Preference for candidates from a similar industry (KPO) with exposure to the F&A practice for international clients - USA & UK
- Should have led large client delivery/portfolio delivery in the F&A space
- Automation (incl RPA), Transformation and Innovation
- Good experience in delivering Transformation projects for clients including Automation using Industry Tools and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Successful track record in managing diverse teams
- Strong communication in English
- Leadership skills in a multicultural environment managing Global/Regional Delivery
- Proven experience in a KPO environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.