Vice President - Recruitments at Confluence Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:255 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Operations - Broking (14-23 yrs)
Head Operations for Broking business
Overall Profile Synopsis:
1. Deft in spearheading the gamut of activities as Capital Market Operations, Business Process Design, Implementation & Control, Process Automation and New Software Development with IT
2. Skilled in developing detailed process management plans, training the new team & developing detailed procedures, flowcharts as well as measurement framework to smoothen the process maximization.
3. Insightful knowledge of analysis and design of process data, application-based process re-engineering, process optimization and revenue
4. A keen strategist involved in setting up & running process for Capital Market Settlement, Depository Operations, Portfolio Management, Wealth Management Operations etc. and using various change management strategies with prior experience in Software testing
5. Process automation & implementation
Specific Job Responsibilities and Experience
1. Experience in handling overall functioning of processes & implementing processes in line with the pre-set guidelines for the Capital, Commodity, Derivative Market and Wealth Management Operations
2. Experience of back office/DP-operations work in a Stock broking/Securities firm
3. Manage and control overall functioning and supervision of the Depository operations
4. Experience in Equity & F&O - operations, Demat
5. To manage, train and control teams responsible for processing all the above products
6. Guide Team in day to day settlement activities securities Pay-in/ Pay-out.
7. Monitor -creation of pledge for Margin shortfall / Exposure
8. Handling back-office operations pertaining to Buy-back, OFS, MF, Dividend & reconciliation.
9. Experience in CDSL DP System (cdas)
10. Ensure Team is interacting with clients for resolving queries/ reporting etc.
1. Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel
2. Experience in handling Audit i.e Concurrent and Internal audit
3. Ensuring compliance requirements as per SEBI Regulations.
4. Co-ordinating with Back-office vendor to resolve system.
CTC 40 to 50 lacs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.