HR Consultant at Avenues Consulting
Views:3701 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Operations - BPO/BFS (10-20 yrs)
We have an exciting opening with an MNC firm
Following are the details:
Position: Head of Operations
Experience: Min 10 years
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Workforce and resource planning
- Manage the development and maintenance of workforce forecasting and resource planning models for the team.
- Plan the resourcing requirements of the Team, using the forecast, to enable delivery against service levels and to build team capability
Leadership and culture :
- Lead change within the Team, providing direction, guidance and support to the people.
- Provide leadership support to ongoing business planning and visioning for the division
- Lead processes to engage stakeholders, including employers, the client and service providers, to ensure delivery against service levels
Reporting and monitoring :
- Contribute to the development of individual, business unit and divisional KPIs consistent with contractual SLA's.
- Ensure that systems are in place to track and monitor team performance.
- Prepare management reports as required to analyse performance, determine actual work volumes vs forecast, identify gaps.
- Participate in a monthly service improvement forum to highlight recommendations and implement improvements
- Drive a coaching culture within the team to identify potential risks and build capability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.