HR Consultant at Avenues Consulting
Views:1151 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Operations - BPO/BFS (10-20 yrs)
We have an exciting opening with an MNC firm
Following are the details:
Position: Head of Operations
Experience: Min 10 years
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Workforce and resource planning
- Manage the development and maintenance of workforce forecasting and resource planning models for the team.
- Plan the resourcing requirements of the Team, using the forecast, to enable delivery against service levels and to build team capability
Leadership and culture :
- Lead change within the Team, providing direction, guidance and support to the people.
- Provide leadership support to ongoing business planning and visioning for the division
- Lead processes to engage stakeholders, including employers, the client and service providers, to ensure delivery against service levels
Reporting and monitoring :
- Contribute to the development of individual, business unit and divisional KPIs consistent with contractual SLA's.
- Ensure that systems are in place to track and monitor team performance.
- Prepare management reports as required to analyse performance, determine actual work volumes vs forecast, identify gaps.
- Participate in a monthly service improvement forum to highlight recommendations and implement improvements
- Drive a coaching culture within the team to identify potential risks and build capability