Manager - TA at IndiHire
Views:745 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Head - Operations - BPO (20-27 yrs)
- The role of the Head of Operations is to drive improved efficiency, quality and optimisation of services. As Head of Operations supporting you will oversee the performance of services and and manage the relationships and service levels . areas deliver in accordance with agreed service levels and quality standards.
- You will design or develop and maintain a robust system of internal control and risk management, aligned with those of the, including financial, operational and compliance controls. You will also promote an appropriate risk management culture which will be underpinned by sound values and behaviours.
Operational and management responsibilities :
- Responsible for the operational aspects of services and service levels
- Member of the Leadership Team, and the leadership team lead
- Performance management and line management of the Service Area Leaders and other members of the Service Operations team.
Service management :
- Responsible for service delivery
- Peer relationships and accountability for services and resources provided
- Embed and maintain a clear service management
- Service management and optimisation focus, including quality
Continuous service improvement (CSI)
- Identify and deliver optimisation opportunities within for end to end processes
- Support the implementation of a culture of continuous service improvement
- Use productivity and performance metrics for all services to lead Service Review discussions
- Coordinate service performance reporting for teams through a dedicated data and analytics manager, with balance between volume, quality and escalations.
- Support service area leads with proactive use of data and trend analysis to manage attrition and to plan for contingencies to mitigate risk to ongoing service delivery.
Transition of services :
- Responsible for the receiving of new services
- Decision making with service area leaders on the applicability of additional service
- Extensive proven experience in service delivery in a large BPO, or outsourced or in-house centralised/shared service operation
- Experience of delivering a broad range of services in a GBS environment across multiple domains Marketing, IT, Finance and HR / Talent (Must have)
- Demonstrated experience working in a large and complex organisation with international aspects and multiple stakeholders across several service areas.
- Proven knowledge and experience of service management methodologies and frameworks desired.
- Experience with service management platforms and tools, and the utilisation of the data generated from them.
- Quantified proof of creating opportunities to drive impact, anticipate stakeholder needs and deliver results.
- Able to build broad and deep relationships across a diverse network, using a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact.
- Has led projects to deliver a superior service experience.
- Has generated innovative ideas, turning them into service improvement opportunities, and engages stakeholders on those ideas.
- Has ensured reports and presentations have a logical flow and are strategically aligned with goals to drive business success.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.