HR at BS Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3208 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Operations - Bottle Industry (18-25 yrs)
Job Profile for: HEAD OPERATIONS
POSITION : HEAD OPERATIONS (Sr.GM level)
- This position heads the Operations at the 3 Factories, Dharwad (Karnataka) & Selaqui (Near Dehradun)
- This position reports to the CEO, Plastics Business.
JOB LOCATION : Hyderabad
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION : Should be a 1st class graduate in Engineering (full time) from a reputed institute. MBA in Operations Management from a good institute is preferable.
JOB ROLE :
- Ensure efficient Running of all three Plants with full Capacity Utilization.
- Ensure Profitability of the Units - Ensure Cost Effectiveness by ensuring control on Power Cost, Labour cost,
- Consumable Cost, Repair and Maintenance cost.
- Identify and eliminate non-moving assets of Raw Material & Finished Goods.
- Drive the development projects - new products/applications as well new machines/technologies.
- Introduce Automation in all possible areas within the plants.
- Inculcate World class Manufacturing Practices to improve product quality & process improvements and to ensure on-time delivery.
- Ensure emphasis on Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma concepts, SPC & Process capability.
- Carry out Periodic Reviews on the basis of MIS across plants & plant functions.
- Ensure Cost Effectiveness of the product by facilitating Productivity Improvements and Cost Reduction.
- Strategize & facilitate implementation of breakthrough improvements in safety, quality, productivity and cost performance
- Coordinate with Marketing for Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure Zero customer complaints.
- Ensure regular Training and development of the Manufacturing Teams at each location to build competencies.
- Should be able to establish credibility and be decisive.
- Should be able to maintain and grow the existing strong people culture and morale.
LANGUAGES : English & Hindi.
- Experience of atleast 20-25 years in the PET bottle industry.
- Well conversant with GMPs to maintain targeted machine uptime.
- Exposure to initiatives in cost saving, inventory reduction practices & Energy saving methods.
- Determine areas of improvement for cost control and initiate changes.
- Propose Capex and optimize revenue budgets.
- Submit proposal for all developmental projects at the plant.
- Possess knowledge of plastic and plastic processing including additives beyond PET.
- Work in close coordination with the plant teams to improve individual performance, set realistic improvement goals & ensure smooth operations.
- Monitor and review the individual performance and appraise at regular intervals.
- Implement safety polices to reduce or eliminate incidents.
- Determine staffing requirements, train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes
- Conversant with Quality standards -ISO 9001, OHSAS,FSSC etc
- Emphasize on smooth implementation and monitoring of 5S, TPM & KAIZEN activities.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Knowledge on SAP
- Conversant with basic computer operations for day to day work
- Should be a good interpreter/data analyser for problem identification/rectification
- Should be organised and diligent, with excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.