Head - Operations - Auto Finance (18-20 yrs)
Head - Operations - Auto Finance MNC
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Global MNC in Construction Equipment Finance
New Set Up with a challenging opportunity in Collection
Our client is a leading MNC with strong global presence in auto finance business and offices across all major geographies. They are now looking to set up their business in India with focus on enhancing customer experience in auto lending space. They are looking to recruit a seasoned collection professional with experience in end to end loan collections for retail assets to manage customer service, collections, fraud management, settlements and underwriting operations in a team leading role.
Responsible for establishing and running, with in-house and outsourced teams:
- End to end originations function: Lead to Document check, Delivery Order to Booking, Disbursement, Contracting, Customer onboarding
- Pan India customer service: Responsible for running Pan India customer service by all modes of communication - phone, e-mail, physical mail etc.
- In-life servicing operations: Responsible for all activities right from Invoicing, PDCs, NACH, bank operations, dealer commissions etc. excluding collections
- Managing vendor performance: Responsible for delivery from outsourcing vendors, banks, vaulting agencies etc. that provide in-scope services
- Closely work with Sales, and Collections teams, to ensure meeting overall business objective of running a low delinquency and yet growing portfolio.
- Ensure the measurement, transparency and availability of management information and analytics.
- Work with compliance, legal and other support functions, ensuring implementation of prevalent best practices, while running an efficient, effective and compliant (with applicable laws and regulations) operations.
Require 18+ years of overall experience, with 3+ years managing similar pan India operations, as per following:
- Must have experience with originations, contract handling, franking, KYC, other processes involved in onboarding a new customer
- Experience in managing both loan and leases and their variants
- Must have experience in managing in-life servicing activities esp bank processes, PDCs, NPDCs, direct debit and exceptions related to each of these processes
- Has exposure to managing technology platforms, workflows from user perspective that support originations and servicing
- Has managed budgets in running operations
You will get an outstanding career opportunity in a completely meritocratic culture.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.