Head - Operations - Architectural Hardware Solutions Firm (10-15 yrs)
Industry - Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Category - Operations
Job Description - You will be responsible for ensuring that the organization provides the best quality product on time at the right price and at the right place.
Client Details :
The client is in the architectural hardware solutions space.
- Manage procurement, inventory management, logistics of complete product portfolio
- Design Operations model in line with the business / revenue models and strategies
- Timely alignment in operational policies and processes in line with organizational strategies
- Monitoring and controlling the entire operation cycle
- Strategizing and executing processes to optimize the operations cycle
- Utilizing technology to maximize the efficiency of operations cycle
- Expertise in operations process strategizing and management
- Strategic mindset with meticulous planning capabilities
- Detail orientation
- People management skills
- Punctuality and adherence to deadlines
- Monitoring and review of ongoing processes
- Minimum 10 + years of experience
Job Offer :
Chance to be a part of an ambitious organization and build a function from scratch
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sarah Zainudeen on +91 (0) 22 4236 3365.
Contact - Sarah Zainudeen - +91 (0) 22 4236 3365
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.