Managing Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:5017 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Head - Operational Risk & Compliance - Banking/NBFC/FinTech (18-25 yrs)
The role is a part of the senior leadership team for a FinTech Multinational. The incumbent will be single handedly heading the Operational Risk and compliance portfolio for the organization PAN India.
Mandatory requirements :
- Experience of handling a Head of Risk and Compliance portfolio with Banking/NBFC/Fintech organizations.
- Entrepreneurial bent of mind who preferably should have setup a Risk & Compliance team from the scratch and is adept at scaling up operations
The role reports in to the India CEO & Global Regulatory Head and will be responsible for:
- Building and managing the relationships between the regulatory bodies and the organization.
- Ensure all their processes and solutions comply with relevant local regulations, including the IT, RBI and Taxation Acts,from conception through to the build phase, enabling high levels of compliance and speed to market.
- Set-up and stabilize activities relating to compliance, AML, operational risk management, fraud control, information security and market risk.
- Ensure compliance to KYC policy, setting up of e-KYC and working with various stakeholders to draft policies.
- First point of contact for all regulators (RBI, SEBI, IRDA)/quasi regulators (FIU/NPCI/IBA), law enforcement agencies.
- Setting-up and conducting statutory meetings such as Operational Risk Management Committee (ORMC) and Fraud & Suspicious Transactions Monitoring Committee (FASCOM) meetings as well as conducting company secretarial work and filing documentation.
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure the timely preparation and completion of RBI and CISA audits.
- CA/CSA/CPA or equivalent qualifications with minimum 18-20 years of experience in compliance
- Experience working with MNC banks/local banks/NBFCs - ideally in a start-up environment
- Deep relationships with RBI, IBA, IRDA from ED/ CGM to AGM across various departments with the ability to set up meetings with ED/ CGM
- Proven track record of setting up function grounds zero up for an Indian bank/NBFC
- Work with lean team in fintech environment and ability to adapt to multi-cultural environment
- Experience in implementing e-KYC operations and conducting RBI audits
- Proven track record in conducting operational risk assessment and ongoing fraud management assessment in Fintech environment