Practice Leader - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:2345 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Head - Operational Risk - CA (14-20 yrs)
Head - Operational Risk (FEMALE CANDIDATES PREFERRED)
We are looking for a Senior /veteran Operational Risk for one the financial firms at Delhi/NCR .
- Team is responsible for having appropriate mechanisms to know that critical controls in their business and relevant support areas are appropriately designed and are operating effectively to mitigate material risks in those businesses. Control Assurance is a key mechanism to ensure.
- Each business and support area must have an end-to-end Control Assurance plan, agreed with Operational Risk and perform regular assurance over their critical controls. Plans and results must be documented in Open Pages.
- Key responsibilities will include:
- Risk culture enhancement - , New joiner induction, Training, Awareness sessions, sharing of best practices, improved and frequent communication
- GFS Incident management and review- Timely info to leadership, support teams to define root cause and action planning, lessons learnt
- BCP- Ongoing and annual testing, training and education
- KPI reporting- Regular Reporting to leadership on key parameters
- Change Risk- Partnering with Functional and change teams to proactively work on ensuring all changes have robust risk and control
- RMG /Legal compliance requirement adherence
- Implementation of new policies
- Consistent risk culture and reporting across various functional groups
- post qualification experience in audit and/or operational risk preferably within an accounting or financial services environment at senior level and should have led the audit team.
- Proven technical and analytical skills, experience in IT audit backed by attention to detail and sound judgement.
- Good interpersonal skills to build relationships with senior management within Finance and Risk Management teams. This will require interaction with personnel across all levels of experience and seniority.
- Experience in operational Risk, Internal or External Audit in a financial institution or financial services firm.