Recruiter at Antal International Network
Views:670 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Head - Operational Procurement (20-25 yrs)
Hiring for the role of Head - Operational Procurement
Location - Delhi
Experience - 20-25 Years
Qualification - Engineering , MBA (Preferred)
Here the person need to develop and implement sourcing strategies for operations procurement category for the group and lead the activities related to Operational Procurement in line as per the guidelines, within the approved budget, to ensure materials and equipment's related contracts are finalized within in the required time limits at the most competitive prices with desired quality and as per the requirement of Operations and Maintenance teams.
1. Developing Strategic Plan for all categories of Operations Procurement
2. Formulate and develop Annual Requirements Plan for Operations procurement
3. Develop Annual Operating Plan for Operations procurement
4. Liaising with senior management team to present strategy and enlist assistance from relevant support functions.
5. Presentation & Reporting of the Operations procurement vertical performance for top management reviews.
6. Constant research on best practices in Operations
7. Build strong and influential relationships both internally and externally with senior 8. customer stakeholders.
9. Developing visions and goals for all vendors.
10. Periodically evaluate performance of every vendor using metrics such as margins, turnaround time, quality of work, service, financial risk for effective supplier integration into the long-term business objectives.
11. Provide quotes & projections to support bid preparations .
12. Provide procurement risk related inputs to business at prebid and provide supply market intelligence to business as required.
13. Track the evolution of internal customers needs.
14. Provide support to the project in terms of any interventions required while administering supply contracts .