Chief Recruiter Manager at Hralways
Views:839 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Operation - Rigid Packaging Firm (16-25 yrs)
Candidate should be from RIGID PACKAGING or FLEXIBLE PACKAGING ONLY.
Vacancy: Head Plant Operations
Reporting into: Managing Director
- Plant Contribution including that from supply chain.
- Develop and implement manufacturing strategies to meet production targets, while strengthening the organisation's competitive position and meeting customer needs
- Understand the technical aspects of manufacturing and act as a leader and expert to staff /managers/shop floor supervisors to drive operational efficiency and excellence.
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement utilizing Lean methodology resulting in sustainable processes, a highly engaged and empowered workforce. Maintain customer satisfaction through quality and on-time delivery.
- Achieve targeted financial performance.
- Achieve manufacturing excellence through improvement techniques as determined by industry standards, market competition, and internal corporate benchmarks; maintain operational initiatives and drive accountability to meet targets.
- Anticipate, identify, and respond to actual or potential constraints and develop the necessary corrective actions.
- Establish short and long-term operating objectives that drive margin improvements.
- Establish and implement quality control procedures, including effective corrective & preventative action measures, to ensure world class quality product.
- Preparation of operating and cash flow budgets that support company initiatives. Perform gap analysis and report variances and identify resolution measures.
- Ensure that safety and loss control programs are best-in-class.
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety, and environmental policies, procedures and regulations.
- Partner with Engineering, Sales, and Marketing in new product development strategies
- Assist in recruiting, hiring and training to develop well-rounded, diverse and effective teams to ensure goals are achieved; use coaching, counselling and mentoring techniques to achieve human capital goals.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Leadership & Team Management skills
- Decision making .
- Analytical approach on commercial/technical matters.
- Logical thinking
- Result driven.
- Proactive approach
- Negotiation and influence
- Process Driven
- Hands-on approach
- Willingness to learn.
- Ethical & Compliant
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Engineering, manufacturing, plastics or a related field with
- 15+ years of experience of which minimum of 5 years in a senior managerial capacity in a plastic manufacturing / packaging environment.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of production environment, Health and Safety norms
- Good knowledge and understanding of all plant processes.
- Involvement and experience in the annual budgeting processes, including a firm understanding of financial principles.
- Knowledge of Human Resource management principles, including recruiting, onboarding, training, coaching, and evaluating employees.
- Executive who has worked in an SAP driven manufacturing environment would be an added advantage.