Senior Manager - Global Talent & Staffing Solutions at People Resources
Views:2663 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Operation Excellence - Chemical Manufacturing Process (10-20 yrs)
The Operations Excellence Head is responsible for Leading, managing & executing Operation Excellence activities to improve operations and business processes at all three manufacturing locations of Company. The role is also responsible to implement strategic models to transform current business process and create a continuous improvement culture in the organization. Involve in coordinating all cost improvement, cost reduction and manufacturing excellence initiatives in the site. Involving in productivity improvement of running chemical commercial processes.
Operational & Financial
- Monitor and implement Operational Excellence systems/projects in DMTs and AMTs to improve productivity
- Identify opportunities to increase operational efficiency (workflow, systems, material usage, cost) and report to leadership
- Identify areas of obstruction/breakdowns in the given OE plan to plants and rectify the issues by implementing troubleshooting tools, SPC tools, etc.
- Coordinate formation and working of Focused Improvement Teams as per need and ensure their success is monitored on a regular basis
- Implement systems on-site for Operational Excellence based on established practices and standards for the organization
- Collaborate with production and quality departments at the site and initiate sustainability-focused process improvements to exceed customer expectations